Many countries covered easy to use and all that for just $6.99
They don't have their own client. Setup is easy but it would be much easiest if you have option to download ''example.exe' instal it and just connect.
IronSocket started as HideMyNet early 2005. From the moment they have started that company they have provided Quality VPN Service and DNS Proxy. In early 2013 they have changed the name to IronSocket. They have 8 years of hard work behind them and they have given themself a brand name as they deserve IRONSOCKET.Now what makes them different. They provide OpenVPN , DNS, HTTP, Socks 5 proxy services, nodes optimized for P2P downloading, shared IP’s for enhanced subscriber privacy, highly secure data encryption, and more. They are based in Hong Kong where there is not internet laws.They have servers based in 38 Countries, 27/7 support, Fastest Connections, Unlimited Access.
IronSocket VPN Server Locations :
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
IronSocket Device Compatibility :
IronSocket work on everything. PC. Laptops, iPhone, iPad, iPod Android devices also.
They also work on gaming consoles Xbox 360 , Playstation 3 , WII , PC Vita , WII U
While there are other VPN’s out there who don’t support gaming consoles IronSocket supports even : Boxee , Apple TV , Roku. Truly impressive.
IronSocket Browser Compatibility :
As you can suppose they support every Browser. We have test it on every browser and it work very smooth on everything.
IronSocket setup :
- Select a VPN server from our Network Details page. Select where you want to connect to by clicking the server address link. (You can add more server locations after installing the OpenVPN Connect client).
- Enter your VPN login (username) and password. View details of your active subscription in your member’s area to get your VPN login credentials. Change the drop-down menu from “Connect” to “Login” and click “Go”.
- Download OpenVPN Connect for Windows’
- Instal OpenVPN to your device
- Start OpenVPN
- Then you will see the icon on your system tray.
- Click the OpenVPN icon to open the menu, click the VPN server address and then click ‘Connect…
8. OpenVPN will start then login with your username and password
9. Click ‘Yes’ to allow VPN connection to ironsocket.com.
10 . And you’re done.
IronSocket have detailed explanation how to set up for for every device on their websiteHere
IronSocket Pricing Plans :
IronSocket offers 3 pricing plans :
1 Month – $6.99
6 Months – $35.95 ($5,99/month)
12 Months –$49.95 ($4,11/month)
In case of any refunds, the service providers have money back guarantee policy that ensures customers get their money back. 30 days
They have very flexible ways of paying. They support Credit Card, Master Card,Visa, Paypal, Bitcoins.
IronSocket Support :
We rate their support 10/10. . They are very fast if you contact them via ”contact page” for not registered customer and they have very ticket center for registered users. They will anwer you really fast and guide you if you don’t understand anything.